Clan FpR

Welcome to Clan FpR
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Trap Fight Advanced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman


Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Trap Fight Advanced   Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:23 am

Since no one's posting here I guess I'll start then =)

I'm going to make Trap Fight Advanced. Much like trap fight just advanced. Its this game where you build traps and try to kill your enemies with traps! I haven't started on it yet but I'll need testers when the time comes....

BTW ZERO THIS WON'T SUCK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleed_on_me
Wyvern
Wyvern
avatar

Number of posts : 69
Age : 24
Localisation : Michigan, USA
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:39 pm

ill help u test Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xps
Shaman
Shaman
avatar

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:34 pm

i'll be a tester Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroX2)Fire
Chieftain
Chieftain
avatar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:35 am

Quote :
BTW ZERO THIS WON'T SUCK!

Oh yes it would, lol j/k well good luck on it Smile

_________________
~Do you really need a reason to die?~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanfpr.quickbb.net
DarknessDragon
Peon
Peon


Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:04 am

LightburneR wrote:
Since no one's posting here I guess I'll start then =)

I'm going to make Trap Fight Advanced. Much like trap fight just advanced. Its this game where you build traps and try to kill your enemies with traps! I haven't started on it yet but I'll need testers when the time comes....

BTW ZERO THIS WON'T SUCK!

YOU SURE? forget it you would probarly quit half way anyway
*looks at blink wars*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman


Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 am

Maybe but I wouldn't comment if I were you cause you never got much of anything done within a short span of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarknessDragon
Peon
Peon


Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:25 am

*looks at light map* Lets see.... * still looking* errr *still looking* i don't know what to say i done 1 map completed in just a few days... * looks at marine wars* i dunno.. seriously i don't know * looks at light map* err ur map is the same to say as well?
*Points to you complaining to give up when ur out of ideas and ur tried of your own map*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroX2)Fire
Chieftain
Chieftain
avatar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:54 am

DarknessDragon wrote:
*looks at light map* Lets see.... * still looking* errr *still looking* i don't know what to say i done 1 map completed in just a few days... * looks at marine wars* i dunno.. seriously i don't know * looks at light map* err ur map is the same to say as well?
*Points to you complaining to give up when ur out of ideas and ur tried of your own map*

Marine wars below v2.0 sucks, cause it's made by you! =D=D=D

_________________
~Do you really need a reason to die?~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanfpr.quickbb.net
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman


Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:57 am

Dragon stfu anyway you haven't even made kodo wars or devour wars or w/e beta YET yes not even beta its still in alpha.....I do stuff much quicker than you do.........Besides I have ideas for blink wars I'm just too lazy to copypaste multiple ablilties and tweak minor stuff........ If ur so good then you edit it! I can give you the lastest I really don't mind at all....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroX2)Fire
Chieftain
Chieftain
avatar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:59 am

LightburneR wrote:
Dragon stfu anyway you haven't even made kodo wars or devour wars or w/e beta YET yes not even beta its still in alpha.....I do stuff much quicker than you do.........Besides I have ideas for blink wars I'm just too lazy to copypaste multiple ablilties and tweak minor stuff........ If ur so good then you edit it! I can give you the lastest I really don't mind at all....

Hey, let's stop going off topic?

_________________
~Do you really need a reason to die?~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanfpr.quickbb.net
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman


Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:12 am

If this was off topic then what about my introduction..... Its gone from my introduction to dragon joining the clan or not? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarknessDragon
Peon
Peon


Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:44 am

Making stuff off topic gets it to DAH TRASHBIN !!! The power of users =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   

Back to top Go down
 
Trap Fight Advanced
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FpR :: World Editor Zone :: Members' Projects-
Jump to: